Access to and use of this site http://www.sugarnutrition.org.uk (the “Site”) is provided by Sugar Nutrition UK subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”):
1. By using the Site you automatically agree to be legally bound by these Terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. Please read these important Terms before you use the Site any further. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
2. Sugar Nutrition UK may change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Sugar Nutrition UK. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Site
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Site’s content in anyway except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Site’s content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
5. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site. .
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7. The Site’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Sugar Nutrition UK and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. The advice provided on the Site is generic in nature. Sugar Nutrition UK cannot provide personalised dietary or lifestyle advice. If you require individually tailored advice regarding food, nutrition and lifestyle then you should contact a GP or dietitian.
8. Parts of our Site may contain links to third-party Web sites for your convenience and information. These links are provided solely for your convenience and we have not reviewed all the websites linked to this Site and are not responsible for the content of any other web sites linked to this Site. When you access a non-Sugar Nutrition UK Web site, even one that may contain our logo or subsidiary or parent company logos, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you carefully review the Terms and Conditions and privacy policies of each site you visit. These Terms and Conditions and our Online Privacy Statement do not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to from our Site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information.
9. Under no circumstances will Sugar Nutrition UK be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
10. Sugar Nutrition UK does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
11. The names, images and logos identifying Sugar Nutrition UK or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Sugar Nutrition UK and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Sugar Nutrition UK or any other third party.
Software downloaded, including the files and images incorporated in or generated by the software and all accompanying data, is licensed to you for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be redistributed, sold, reverse-engineered, disassembled or otherwise converted to any other form. Additionally, software from this Site may be further subject to United Kingdom export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported in violation of any applicable United Kingdom export laws, rules and regulations.
As set out in clause 3 of these Terms, no material from this Site may be copied, distributed or republished, displayed, licensed, sold, modified, reused, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way unless for your own personal, non-commercial use without the prior written consent of Sugar Nutrition UK. For the purposes of these Terms, any use of extracts from the Site other than in accordance with the Terms for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the Terms, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site.
12. If there is any conflict between these Terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
13. Headings used in these Terms are for reference purposes only and in no way define or limit the scope of the section.
14, This Site is intended for residents of England and Wales only. Sugar Nutrition makes no representation that the materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Site from locations other than England and Wales you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
15. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of England and Wales, then to the extent in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and your use of this Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.